Gain a competitive advantage! Invest in you this summer!
One Week Only – June 12-16 on UD’s Main Campus in Newark!
Short-term programs that provide long-term benefits in the areas of Project Management and Business Analysis!
Strategically Structured Project Management Bootcamp Programs!
- 3-Day Project Management Foundations Bootcamp – June 12-14 – Learn More and Register
- 2-Day PMP Exam Prep Course – June 12-13 – Learn More and Register
Comprehensive Business Analysis Bootcamp – June 12-16
Business analysts bridge the “understanding gap” between organizations and technology, and the demand for good business analysts is increasing every day. In this 5-day bootcamp, learn the skills, techniques, and tools needed to be a successful business analyst. You will learn to:
- Understand and define an organization’s needs
- Gather the information needed to clearly define business requirements
- Document requirements for use by all stakeholders
- Analyze, verify, and validate requirements
- Create a framework for successful requirements management and communication