Classes include SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE and LSAT
The University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) is offering a variety of undergraduate and graduate college exam prep classes this spring, including several free strategy sessions and online options.
SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT Test Prep
Spring 2018 Newark, Del. Wilmington, Del. ONLINE
Receive in-depth instruction to guide you through the test prep process and help you perform your best on the exam.
Undergraduate options consist of SAT and ACT prep classes, while graduate-level exam prep classes include GMAT, GRE and LSAT. Delaware residents and children of UD employees receive a discount when enrolling in the ACT and SAT prep classes. For the GMAT, GRE and LSAT courses, a discount is available for UD students and alumni. Military discounts are also available for any of the programs. Scheduled throughout the spring, start dates are listed below:
- SAT Blitz: Feb. 10, Feb. 11, April 2, April 28 (Newark); April 7, April 8 (Wilmington) | March 4, March 7, May 8 (online)
- ACT Blitz: Feb. 11, Feb. 15, May 10 (online)
- GMAT Free Strategy Session: March 7 (online)
- GMAT Test Prep: March 13 (online)
- GRE Free Strategy Session: May 22 (Newark) | March 6, April 11, May 30 (online)
- GRE Test Prep: March 14, April 18 (online)
- LSAT Free Strategy Session: April 17 (Newark) | March 14, April 24 (online)
- LSAT Test Prep: May 1 (Newark) | March 20, May 2, May 3 (online)
Need-based scholarships covering the full cost of the courses, including books, materials and online resources, are available to students wishing to enroll in one of these programs. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, with preference given to submissions received at least three weeks prior to the course start date. For more information, visit www.pcs.udel.edu/test-prep/, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 302-831-7600.