SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT and Praxis classes available
The University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) is offering a variety of live-online test prep classes this summer for the SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT and Praxis exams, as well as an on-demand option for the Praxis. Various discounts are available, including for Delaware residents and children of UD employees who enroll in the SAT or ACT classes.
Start dates for all of the online summer exam prep classes are listed below:
- SAT Live-Online Ultimate: June 8
- SAT Live-Online Summer Institute: June 14, June 16, July 12, Aug. 2
- ACT Live-Online Summer Institute: June 1, June 7, June 10, June 15, July 6, July 12
- ACT/SAT Free Live-Online Strategy Session: June 3
- GMAT Live-Online Test Prep: June 3, July 7
- GMAT Free Live-Online Strategy Session: Aug. 17
- GRE Live-Online Test Prep: June 2, June 3, June 16, June 17, July 11, July 14, July 15, Aug. 5
- GRE Free Live-Online Strategy Session: June 23, July 13, Aug. 26
- LSAT Live-Online Test Prep: July 7, July 8, July 25
- LSAT Free Live-Online Strategy Session: June 3, Aug. 10
- Praxis Core Math 5732 Live-Online Test Prep: June 9
- Praxis Core Reading and Writing 5713/5723 On-Demand Online Test Prep: on-demand, self-paced
Need-based financial aid covering the full cost of the courses, including books, materials and online resources, is available to students wishing to enroll in the SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE and LSAT classes. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, with preference given to submissions received at least three weeks prior to the course start date.