University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) values healthcare professionals, and we are committed to providing exceptional healthcare-related education to adult learners.
UD PCS offers short-term, cost-effective educational programs that provide long-term value to local, regional, national, and international healthcare providers and their employees. Healthcare programs from UD PCS and other UD academic units include:
- Advanced Telehealth Coordinator Certificate ONLINE — Starts September 12
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Clinical Trials Management Certificate ONLINE — Starts September 12
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Molecular Diagnostics Certificate
- Nursing Home Administration Regulations Course
- Patient Experience Academy
- Premedical Post-Baccalaureate Undergraduate Certificate
- RN Refresher ONLINE — Starts August 31
Conferences, Seminars, and Symposiums
- Eastern Shore Medical Symposium — June 20-24, 2022, Rehoboth Beach, Del.
- Summer Dental Symposium — July 18-22, 2022, Rehoboth Beach, Del.
Business, Leadership and Safety
- Certified Occupational Safety Specialist (COSS) Course
- Certificate for Occupational Safety Managers (COSM) Course
- Self-Paced Programs – Online programs start anytime. Topics include Agile, Exam Prep and Strategy, Microsoft Project and more.
Power Up Your Career free online seminars
- Hear from industry insiders about their field
- Industries represented — Healthcare | Legal | Fintech (financial technology)
- Networking, live-online Q&A
- Learn more or RSVP now!