Maria Barefoot, Online Learning Librarian
117 Morris Library
Please review the many services that the library provides to University faculty. Specifically, distance learning students appreciate the use of many of these features:
- Distance learning services – This is the home page for distance learning services available from the library.
- Library home page – Visit the library home page to search the catalog and for general information concerning library services, resources and policies.
- Research guides – There are more than 120 web-based subject guides to assist library users with their research. There is a guide for nearly every academic discipline in which the University offers degrees.
- Electronic Publications/Resources – E-Journals & E-Books | Databases | Newspapers
- Electronic course reserves – Faculty can have paper copies of instructional materials scanned into PDF format and make them available to students electronically. For assistance, contact Derek Dolby at ext. 3122 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open Educational Resources – Digital teaching and learning materials that may be freely used and distributed.
- Media resources – Film collections and other video resources available for streaming.
- Ask the Library – Provides research assistance via real time chat, text, email or phone.
- Subject Librarians – Subject specialists provide online consultations to help with research-related questions.