Principals, counselors and teachers have the important role of nominating students from their schools to participate in Governor’s School for Excellence. Schools are asked to nominate the most qualified students, keeping the following in mind:
- Please announce the program to all eligible 10th-grade students.
- Nomination does not necessarily result in selection. Students nominated for the Visual and Performing Arts program must audition.
- Please follow the procedures contained in the Principals’ Instruction Packet below.
- Please pay close attention to submission deadlines.
- Principals’ Instruction Packet
- Application Packet, Academic Program – Submit to schools
- Application Packet, Visual and Performing Arts Program – Submit to schools
- Important Deadlines